1:35 West German Tank M47 Patton
This kit is the latest addition to the Tamiya-Italeri Series and sees a significantly updated version of the veteran Italeri M47 Patton combined with Tamiya figure and machine gun parts plus new West German markings and parts as well as Tamiya instructions and package! The M47 Patton began deployment in 1952 but was ratherquickly superseded by the M48; M47s were thus supplied by the U.S. to friendly nations in the west such as Italy and West Germany.
About the Model
• This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• The form of a late production M47 is captured in style with plenty of upgrades and new parts to bring it in line with modern standards.
• Major changes: Weak part joins have been strengthened; omitted details such as the canvas gun shield cover tow cables and more have been added; parts such as the periscope guard and machine gun have more accurate shape.
• Features new individual parts to depict West German smoke dischargers and Jerry cans.
• Plastic plate is included to recreate the late production M47 rain guard.
• Tracks are now recreated by paint- and cementable belts.
• Includes Tamiya torso figure and parts for the M2 heavy machine gun ammunition cases and more.
• Comes with two marking options, for West German and Austrian vehicles.
• M47 parts are a product of Italeri.