British 2t 4x2 Ambulance
Our 1/48 military vehicle kits can be combined with aircraft or tank kits and figures and enjoy popularity in the 1/48 Military Miniature Series.
This time, we are proud to announce the ambulance kit – which not only military but also aircraft fans have requested - in this series for the first time. From 1940 to the end of war, the British Army produced over 13,000 2-Ton 4x2 ambulances which were most widely used during war in the French, North African, Italian and European Theaters.
About the Model
• This is a 1/48 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 119mm, width: 48mm.
• The form of the British 2-Ton 4x2 Ambulance is authentically depicted in style based on extensive research of the actual vehicle.
• The truck-based suspension and body are realistically rendered by ergonomic parts breakdown and molding.
• Decals depict the Red Cross on roof, body sides and rear door.
• Includes one driver figure and two marking options to recreate vehicles with general military number plates which can be displayed with both aircraft and tank kits (*).
*Example of products which can be used for diorama together with this product:
Item 32528 1/48 Cromwell Mk.IV British Cruiser Tank Mk.VIII, A27M
Item 32532 1/48 British Sherman IC Firefly
Item 61119 1/48 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.I
Item 61062 1/48 De Havilland Mosquito FB Mk.VI/NF Mk.II
Item 61066 1/48 De Havilland Mosquito B Mk.IV/PR Mk.IV