1/12 Suzuki GSX750 Police Bike
Tamiya is delighted to announce the re-issue of this classic model which made its debut in 1983. Suzukis GSX750 motorcycle was sold from 1980 and its 750cc four-stroke engine employed Twin Swirl Combustion Chamber (TSCC) technology along with refined fuel and exhaust flow for an output of 69hp and a top speed of over 210km/h. The GSX750 was employed by Japanese Police forces across the country with some special modifications for its line of work.
• This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• Length: 192mm, width: 80mm height: 132mm.
• This kit accurately captures the form of the GSX750, complete with depictions of the windshield siren and speaker peculiar to the police bike.
• The realistic 750cc engine features details such as cooling fins and carburetor.
• Solid synthetic rubber tire parts are included and have realistic tread patterns.
• Comes with vinyl tubing for the recreation of various cables and lines on the bike.