1/35 German Tank Panzerkampfwagen IV Ausf.F
Germany’s Pz.Kpfw.IV was a stalwart of the WWII effort, serving from start to finish of the conflict. Manufacture began in 1936 with the Ausf.A, and went through a number of specifications before what was perhaps the definitive short barrelled variant started production in 1941: the Ausf. F. It had reinforced armor and updated hull designs, as well as an L/24 75mm gun. Around 460 rolled off of the production lines, serving on the Eastern front as Nazi Germany grappled with the Soviet Union, and in North Africa.
About the Model
• This is a 1/35 scale plastic model assembly kit.
• In-depth research at the German Tank Museum in Munster contributed to this highly accurate kit, which features brand new parts across the board (only the lower hull and wheels are existing designs).
• Assembly type tracks capture the main Ausf.F design with lightened center guide sections. Tracks are assembled on an included jig to help recreate realistic upper run ‘sag.’
• Choose between two types of engine deck hatch, with or without louver.
• Comes with three figures (commander, gunner and loader) for installation in the model’s various hatches.
• Markings are included to recreate a choice of two different Eastern Front vehicles.
• Includes a full color painting guide and four-language background story.