1/12 Suzuki RG250 Γ
This kit - originally released in 1983 - gets a welcome re-issue. It recreates the Suzuki RG250 Γ (Gamma), a bike produced in the mid-1980s and effectively a scaled down version of the 1982 500cc World Road Champion.
It featured a lightweight aluminum frame and aerodynamic fairings, plus Suzuki full floater suspension. A water cooled 247cc 2-cylinder 2-stroke engine gave 45hp and superb acceleration.
About the Model
• This is a 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 167mm, width: 57mm, height: 99mm.
• Features a realistic depiction of the 45hp liquid cooled 2-cylinder engine, with carburetor and pipes accurately captured.
• Solid synthetic rubber tires feature accurate tread patterns.
• Vinyl tubing is included for the recreation of various pipes and lines on the motorcycle.
• Features of the standard bike such as kick stand and tandem seat are recreated in style.
• Accurate renderings of refined cowl shapes.